David Thurston is a Baltimore native, who has developed strong roots in the community and an impeccable reputation of excellence throughout his almost 30-year career in the real estate title industry. Mr. Thurston’s professional experience includes clients such as Real Estate Investment Trust, the State of Maryland, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Fannie Mae. He has also worked with numerous builders, developers, investors, national lenders, and countless residential and commercial buyers and sellers.
Mr. Thurston is a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to the real estate industry and real estate law. He is known to be a trusted colleague, friend, husband and father. When David is not in the office, he can most often be found on the side lines of a local high school or college basketball court, where he has spent a tremendous amount of time and resources mentoring and coaching young athletes in the community.
Mr. Thurston is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- American Land Title Association
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Land Title Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Washington DC Bar Association